Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nicknames and their meaning to me.

Nicknames are of the upmost importance to me. I have found in my life, that if I don't nickname you... You're probably an asshole. For example Which person do you think Charlie thinks is an Asshole? a. Eric "Big Papi" b. Lauren "L-Ski" c. "Luker Duker" d. Sarah "S-Cleazy" e. Darren Jackson If you picked any choice but e. you failed. I'm kidding about Darren, although I do think he can be an asshole sometimes. My point is that if I don't have some kind of endearing nickname for you, you probably don't register on the friend radar. But who are true friends really? You really only have a couple in your life. So how can you tell who they are? They don't come in bunches. So how do you decide on who will become you bestie? Easy..... First off. Do they have that "I'm an asshole" vibe? Second. Are they an asshole? Third. If you answered yes to either question, they probably won't and shouldn't be your pal. This is just a good rule for life.

2 comments:

  1. This is stinkin hilarious.

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm an asshole. :)

    ReplyDelete