Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Zombie Response

Chuck - As you know, your previous post is not a new topic between you and I. Over the last several years, I've gained a great insight regarding your mindset and attitude towards zombies. You made a lot of good points and brought up some valuable questions. I also like the movie references...it is, at this point one of the only tools we can use to anticipate what a zombie might do during a "zombie invasion." Let me throw this at you though...Can we really use the movies in that way? Can we really assume that a zombie would do what we see them do in the movies? The zombies in the movies are only special effects or people that are told to do "zombie things", they are not actually zombies nor are zombies giving any true direction on the set (if they were, the invasion may have already begun). It's all a big "zombie assumption" - follow me? Here's what I'm getting at - how prepared can we actually be? Lastly, you mentioned your wife's ability to reproduce and clear your head...are those two seperate entities or an act that's one-in-the-same? Thought I'd "clear" that up.

1 comment:

  1. Zombie's i agree with you Chuck i think about them a couple of times a day/week. since you brought it up i remember me you and Cliff in your hous in H.S play a Zombie game in the dark and on a stormy day. you remember that good times.

    beau

    ReplyDelete